Sunday, 1 September 2013

September Challenge: Anything Goes

Hey Pretty people! Louella here again, It's been a long time. Pretty Paper Studio is back for September month.

And today I will be working with watercolors for the "Anything Goes Challenge". 

 First, I used the Traingle Mosaic CW Template for the background with modelling paste. The 12x12" patterned paper is from Crate Paper's On Trend Collection Pack.


 Then I used my watercolor to color the background. Just simply used my brush for the splatter or for the wet look technique.


I used the Black Punchinella strip as a stencil with Chewing Gum Paint Dabber to put some dimensions on my background.  I just the love the result where you can see on the next photo.


 See how it matches with my color combo for this page? And take note.. you don't need to be perfect. Be messy and be creative.


And how about this beautiful page...

"Girlfriends"

Thank you for my beautiful friends, Karen and Tiffany for this photo.. I'm so happy to find a good friendship with this couple.


"Couldn't have done without you.." - I hope you like my own handwriting.. :-)


I used the Paislee Secret Crush embellishments which one of my favorite.


We hope this inspires you – we’ll be back with some of our own design team projects tomorrow – we’d love you to join in our challenge and get creative.

See you around.

With so much Love,
Lou

Watercolor

---------------------

A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project. The theme can be anything. You can use anything! 
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album September Challenge: Anything Goes
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline (extended): October 31, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

4 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.