Thursday, 25 July 2013

Celebrate Everyday: Project Life with Marina

 Hello everyone who stops for some Project Life. It is Marina with my last installment of Celebrate Everyday.

 I hope everyone is doing well! It is very hot and we are very excited about our upcoming vacation to Portugal!! I think this year I would use Project Life to document our trip instead of Travel Book (our 2 last vacations).

And today again I would like to share my PL spread. Once again I used Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Remarks Stickers  and papers from Ready Set Go Collection by Amy Tan which are combining so well together. 


 For the date I used Amy Tan Ready Set Go Thickers Daily Two.



For decoration of my journaling cards I used Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go Remarks Tiny Matte Puffy Stickers.


So here it is my Project Life pages. Album is getting quite thick already and I think I would need the second one for this year. I really hope that my posts were inspiring to you to start your own everyday memory keeping. I do this project for the third year already and I think is very doable and flexible especially now when PPS is stocking up Original Products of Becky Higgins Project Life.

That's it from me for today, see you around on PPS blog and facebook page and have a great summer everyone!!
Xox, Marina.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.