Monday, 6 May 2013

May Challenge - Flowers and Ribbons

Hello everyone - it's me again - and today I am announcing the May Challenge! You need to make a scrapbook page / a card / an altered project with 'flowers and ribbons' on it.

I included a stunning project below using several different mixed media technique.

My son Zoel will turn 3 this month. I just miss him and zoey so much. If only I can be with him on his birthday. :-(

I'm sending my love in prayers..

"My love for you knows no bounds, its timeless and endless. You can enrich my life in more ways then I can ever express in words."


Happy Birthday Little One

You’re just as bright as the sun
Our days are filled with loving you
It’s so fun watching all you do
Happy Birthday Son..


I super love this Artisan Flower of Pink Paislee. You must always include this in your haul for this challenge. I highly recommend the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm Ribbon too.


 Life is all about happiness..


I used one of my favorite techniques with Gesso to create this layout background.I applied the watered down Gesso with a mist bottle and allowed it to dribble down the layout. I then over sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine mists.

Enjoy creating crafters!
See you around..

Love,
Lou


Supplies used

------
A summary of what you have to do: 
Make a Scrapbook Page or a Card or an Altered Project with "Flowers and Ribbons"
Your work has to be new: made after this challenge went live
Be a member of our Facebook Group and share your project in our album May Challenge: Flowers and Ribbons
Projects that are not shared in the specified album will be disqualified
Follow us on Blogger and Like us on Facebook
You can participate in this challenge only once
Deadline: May 31, 2013
Prize: A prize pack put together by PPS

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous page, lou! love that dripping technique, you should show us how you made that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Donna! :) You should share with us how you got that lovely dribble effect on the page!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.